Today I was greeted with a pleasant surprise when I had signed on. The wind outside gently rustled through the trees and I knew the signs my fire was sending me told me I should check my mail. Behold, I was sent a gift by an anonymous benefactor. *sighs deeply* My ears shine with joy and love because the kindness of a single soul.
It warms me from the top of my head to the tips of my toes that such a person is still out there. It gives me hope, diary, that we can all one day share and connect with each other and break the bonds fostered by ill will and the separation from nature and the Goddess.
To the beautiful soul who has filled my spirit with joy, I thank you.
It warms me from the top of my head to the tips of my toes that such a person is still out there. It gives me hope, diary, that we can all one day share and connect with each other and break the bonds fostered by ill will and the separation from nature and the Goddess.
To the beautiful soul who has filled my spirit with joy, I thank you.

0 comments: