I had a wonderful walk in the woods today. *breathes deeply* Nothing rejuvenates the city-bound soul more than a walk amongst nature and connecting with the Goddess within us all, especially on a rainy day. I daresay, let the rains come down and purify our beings from all the stagnant energy from brick walls. The feel of wet grass between the toes is a gentle reminder of our roots, something we all should remember.

I decided to make this a personal day of meditation. Fleep was working with a dear friend of ours on his product line. Community service is another wonderful way to refresh the spirit, and there is nothing but pure joy in that for him. *sighs happily* Yes, it absolutely tickles me with joy that he has found an outlet for his creativity. My dear soul sister Hannah was busy readying her apartment. What a joy it is to see her happily joined to a man such as Miles. My best wishes go out to them both, especially for keeping my abode tidy for me during my wanderings.

I went my usual route up to Stanley Park. What a joy it is to visit rain or shine. It truly warms my soul. With my trusty guitar in hand, I was walking my usual path when I decided to be a little adventurous and try a new way.

Diary, I had come across one of the most beautiful souls I could possibly wish to meet, a boy shaped as though he were the most delicate of flowers. He was sitting with a journal in one hand and a blanket in the other, probably waiting for his own soulmate to join him. His aura glowed with all the warmth and brilliance of a spring sun. I must have surprised him, but I reassured him that I was a fellow child of nature, as he is, and that he was as lovely as a breath of air grazing a meadow of wildflowers. Unfortunatey, I could not dally any longer for I had my meditation to start, and I bid him farewell and with godspeed that his soulmate should arrive.

It was refreshing, to say the least. I feel myself again, as being city-bound can block our energy flow. I look forward to our next projects. Tomorrow I am off to purchase some crystals for our next ceremony. Go in nature, my friends, and let the breeze ruffle your hair.


This entry was posted on 6:04 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: